KEY TASKS AND DUTIES:
1) Reading & interpreting fabrication drawings & resolving queries with the Drawing Office.
2) Assembling steel members / frames etc., as per workshop drawings.
3) TAC welding.
4) MIG welding steel members, usually as part of a two man team.
5) Visually inspect all welds and have the ability to recognise faults.
6) Measure weld sizes.
7) Maintain welding machines and ensure stock levels of consumables are adequate.
8) Operating overhead cranes.
9) Manual handling.
10) Operating heavy machinery, eg guillotines, drills etc.
11) Carrying out the above in accordance with all Health & Safety, Quality and C.E. Marking procedures.
12) Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by your employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Fabricating / Welding: 1 year (Preferred)