Sales Administrator / Coordinator
Crawley, West Sussex
Make a difference to patient care. You have an opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of driving innovation in acute care. We are searching for an individual to develop and expand not only their business but also their own capabilities and ambition. Over the last 50 years, Radiometer has secured their leading position in the market, we continue to invest in research and develop both our products and delivery of service to drive customer excellence. We continue to raise the bar in acute care and want someone who shares the same value.
- Support the sales teams to maintain, develop and grow the business
- Coordinate and project manage implementations
- Generate new sales through proactive activities such as calls or emails
- To meet and/or exceed KPIs set for the team
- Promote RLTD solutions to existing and potential customers.
- Arrange appointments with clinical stakeholders: Doctors, Nurses, Laboratory and Procurement stakeholders
- Schedule annual customer account review meetings and complete customer reports
- Complete annual customer care calls
- Work closely together with the Marketing, Customer Service, Workshop, Engineers and Sales team
- You have minimum GCSE English and Mathematics at Grade C or higher
- You have 3+ years of experience within a customer care / internal sales/ account management environment
- Preference to have worked within a similar industry or have knowledge of the NHS
- You are able to focus on a number of different activities concurrently
- You have excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- You can work under pressure and remain calm
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have the ability to work with customers at all organisational levels – Internal & External
- You are able to collaborate as part of a team, as well as work independently
- You are a positive, team orientated individual
- Experience with working with a CRM and Microsoft
- A challenging position within a growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Become part of a friendly, supportive team
- Remuneration package including an annual bonus
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- Extensive training in Danaher Business tools
WHY IS THIS POSITION AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITY?
This position offers the opportunity for an individual to make an impact on Radiometer’s overall performance whilst working as part of a supportive team. It offers both autonomy and direction and significant opportunities to develop business and customer care.