We’re Squibble - a branding and design agency where commercial identities are crafted, brands are born and company voices become all the louder.
We are an agency where energy and exciting ideas abound
Our office has atmosphere, a buzzing hub where the rulebook is thrown out in favour of an ‘everyone equal’ culture.
We thrive in an industry where change is constant
Our marketplace is in a state of continual advancement and evolution, and we embrace that as a reason to innovate, add value and grow.
Where others step back, we reach out.
Our team of digital designers and developers has extensive creative knowledge and experience. Every member of the team brings fresh thinking and an industry disruptive approach to deliver a good return for our clients.
Due to continued growth, we’re now seeking our next staff member – a Digital Marketing apprentice.
As a creative branding and web design agency, an interest or passion within this sector is really important. We will expect the apprentice to be able to generate ideas that our client base will find interesting and engaging. You'll then be required to define, design (with support) build and implement internal marketing campaigns across a range of channels inc. social media, video, web and print.
- Update company website (using Wordpress)
- Creating and managing email campaigns
- Assist with planning of video content
- Conducting surveys and research
- Artwork creation skills desirable but not necessary
- Assist with developing a content strategy
- Create and schedule engaging content for our social media and blogs
- Produce eye catching content for our company website, blog and newsletter.
- Edit video footage for use across our social media channels.
- Repost relevant feeds on social media, with appropriate comments that will be of interest to our target audience.
- Respond to social media messages and refer potential clients to the relevant colleague.
- Maintain a CRM database for email & LinkedIn distribution lists.
- Take & edit, and source photos for use on social media and other exciting marketing material.
- Gather data on social media performance.
- Analyse effectiveness of campaigns
- General office and administration duties.
- Adhere to company processes, policies and procedures, particularly GDPR data protection legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant funding conditions and reporting requirements.
- Act as a point of contact for external enquiries and communication.
- Work in a way which celebrates diversity in practice, programmes and projects and encourages best practice.
- Act as a positive advocate of Squibble at all times.
- Ensure that safeguarding and health & safety policies are observed and positively implemented.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required and agreed with your line manager.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Strong writing skills, preferably a creative style
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to a brief independently or use initiative
- Passion for branding and web design
Progression to a higher level apprenticeship and full time employment.