Proposals Engineer, Project Engineer, Applications Engineer, Electrical Designer.
Banham, Bury St Edmunds, Downham Market, Ely, Fakenham, Kings Lynn, Lakenheath, Mildenhall, Norwich, Thetford.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Pension scheme
- Holidays increasing with service
- An opportunity to work for a globally recognised company within their field.
My client is a leading firm who supply and manufacture to various industries including Oil, Gas and Petrochemical. They are on the lookout for a Proposals Engineer to join their team.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- An understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- An ability to complete designs for proposals
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Degree level or equivalent preferred
The successful candidate will be tasked with creating solutions that match clients’ requirements for bespoke systems.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding clients’ enquiries, preparing concept designs, and formulating tender responses to agreed deadlines.
- Undertaking clarifications requested by clients throughout the tender process and assisting the sales team through to order.
- Preparing and reviewing handover files for the design office.
- Attending meetings with the sales team and clients, both locally and abroad if required.
- Liaising with suppliers for quotations on bought items.
- Producing cost estimates and bill of material for materials needed to complete the project.
- Reviewing technical and commercial contents of purchase orders.
- Negotiation with sub-suppliers or sub-contractors when necessary.
- Reviewing and checking proposals and handovers upon completion.
To apply for the Proposals Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4937HI by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.