£30,000 - £40,000+
Black Fox Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a leading food producer that operates globally and have built their success on providing high quality products in a sustainable & eco-friendly way.
They are seeking a Maintenance Electrician to be based at their state of the art facilities in Monaghan to ensure to ensure machine & plant downtime is minimised.
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance across plant equipment & machinery
- Playing a key role in developing a continuous improvement culture
- Keeping an accurate record of machine faults and maintenance logs
- Assisting with new machinery installations & refurbishments
- Ensuring a high level of health & safety standards are maintained
Successful candidates will possess:
- A relevant electrical qualification
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Skilled at PLC fault finding & repairs
- Sound knowledge of health & safety
In return, you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer who continue to invest.
Apply now to find out more about this role or to discuss other roles that may be of interest!
Reference ID: DG MC21
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (preferred)