Have you got experience of packaging in a pharmaceutical or similar GMP environment such as Food or Cosmetics? Due to an increase in work we are recruiting for Technicians to operate high speed Pharmaceutical packaging equipment.
Packaging Technician Responsibilities:
Packaging Technician Requirements:
- Operating various packaging equipment including blister filling, bottle filling, cartoning, labelling, check weighing and over wrapping equipment.
- Cleaning the equipment and the work area.
- Understanding and following site Health and Safety procedures and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Understanding and following GMP and maintaining high housekeeping standards.
- Following verbal and detailed written processing instructions with accuracy.
- Completing batch processing documents using simple mathematical calculations.
- Assisting with setting of lines during changeovers.
- Moving and lifting components and equipment using mechanical aids as appropriate.
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS):
- Experience of working as a Packaging Technician in the Pharmaceuticals industry is preferable. Candidates will also be considered who have worked within a GMP environment such as Food or Cosmetics manufacturing with automated packaging lines or another similar environment.
- Reconciliation skills desirable but not essential.
- Good general standard of education, specifically in English language and maths.
- Ability to follow instructions with accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Team player who enjoys and works well within a small team.
- Flexible attitude.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.
CPS is a full-service “Clinical to Commercial” CDMO and holds various licences to operate a range of services which includes MIA, MIA(IMP), MS, WDA(H), API and ManA. CPS is an independent OSD specialist pharma contract services provider. CPS produces a range of formulations including modified release and potent products such as hormones at low dose. New development and commercial manufacturing facilities for high potency contained processing are under construction at a site adjacent to our existing Brighton, Moulsecoomb packaging and QC facilities
Brighton (Moulsecoomb), East Sussex, BN2 4QL
Full Time, Permanent, Early shift: 6.30am to 14.30pm Monday to Friday. Late shift: 14.00pm to 22.00pm Monday to Friday
23 days holiday; pension; life assurance; health plan; subsidised gym and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance. We also offer free parking on site, easy road access to the A27 and are 15 minutes’ walk from Falmer or Moulsecoomb railway stations. Staff canteen on site.
You may have experience of the following:
Production Operator, Production Operative, Machine Operator, Production Assistant, Operator, Support Technician, Production Engineer, Technical Operator, Packer, Packaging Technician, etc.