A new opportunity in our presales team has become available due to an internal move.
This role is vital support to our sales team in our SMB space and offers creative and innovative approaches to presenting and selling.
- Work closely with direct and indirect sales teams and other presales resources, providing multi-vertical industry expertise, product expertise and support throughout the sales cycle.
- Work closely with the direct and indirect sales people during the prospect needs analysis phase to assist in uncovering and clearly identifying prospect’s critical business issues.
- Prepare and deliver customised solution presentations of Kronos’ Labour Management and Scheduling solutions based on the needs analysis phase and the prospect’s critical business issues.
- Provide clear, concise follow-up information addressing any outstanding issues unveiled as a result of the solution presentation.
- Clearly articulate prospect’s business issues, needs and proposed solutions.
- Assist in develop solutions that extend the core Kronos WFC application to implement Client-specific components including interfaces, workflows, pay rules, exports, dashboards and reports.
- Assist in producing proposals including professional services estimates/Statement of Work (SOWs) for the solutions that are being recommended
- Work with marketing, Corporate and Field to assist in creating industry specific materials supporting local market
- Operate in complex technology environments, for Kronos’ larger customers, requiring a multi-product solution (Workforce Suite), as well as requiring integration and/or custom solutions.
- Close cooperation with prospect, customers, sales personnel, software quality assurance engineers, technical writers, hardware and software engineers, product marketing personnel, service personnel, technical support personnel and management.
- Ideally based in Bracknell, UK
- This position requires the ability to understand new concepts and complex procedures and to logically analyse those procedures to identify potential problem areas.
- Proven experience in a presales, solution-focused role, combined with experience in a business software provider. Experience using an automated labour management, HRMS and/or payroll software package is ideal.
- Candidates should possess an understanding of the strategic sales cycle and sales techniques as well as strong presentation skills.
- Candidates must be confident and comfortable presenting business solutions to a C-level audience.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills are required as well as good interpersonal and organisational skills.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.