Field Service Engineer, £25,000 – £28,000 per annum (plus overtime always available)
Monday to Friday, 40 hours plus overtime
Engineering company based on the outskirts of Thetford
My Client is looking for a Field Service Engineer. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and expanding company based on the outskirts of Thetford. You will need to supply your own tools, except specialist equipment and will be supplied with a work van.
- Servicing and repairing Diesel and Electrical machinery, mainly agricultural and industrial
- Visiting clients daily within the east Anglia region
- Occasional nights away
- Responsible for ensuring that your own van is stocked with the correct parts for the assigned jobs
- Completing customer visit paperwork and logging calls
- Previous experience within similar role preferred
- Mechanical and Engineering knowledge essential
- Proven experience of following safe working practices
- Full driving licence
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Daniel.email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Engineer, Field, Service
Apply for this Job
Please enter your full name.
Enter a valid email address.
Cover Letter *
Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload a CV *
Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
Fields marked with * are required.