Cambridge, United Kingdom
Contract Type :
About our Opportunity :
Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Work as an integral part of the TPS Instrumentation and Electrical Team. The team follow and support AVEVA Instrumentation and Electrical from development to training and Customer deployment and feedback.
The team should also ensure AVEVA can offer high quality training collateral to ease customer adoption of the products.
- Reporting to the TPS Team Lead, consultant engineers have responsibility for the day-to-day management of their own activities as well as a shared responsibility for the overall activities of the Team.
- Working with and representing the AVEVA Instrumentation and Electrical product through the following TPS Activities;
- Responsible for contributing to the creation and maintenance of the AVEVA Instrumentation and Electrical (and other associated) product training material as well as;
o Potential Involvement in certifying AVEVA regional resource to deliver said training material.
o Potential Involvement with knowledge transfer activities to the AVEVA regional resource relating to the use of new products and new product functionality
Important Working Relationships:
- To work with members of the TPS Management Team in the ongoing development of knowledge transfer material.
- To work with the global customer support teams on feedback and updates to the knowledge transfer material.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Structured and able to create, refine and execute procedures while also having the ability to think quickly and react positively to any quickly evolving or unexpected scenarios
- An ability to manage and handle multiple commitments simultaneously while working effectively in a dynamic team
- An ability to document and communicate in English to a very high standard. Comfortable to deliver presentation material.
- An ability to take a proactive approach to challenges while meeting a responsibility to deliver
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, no working experience is required.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
How to Apply:
AVEVA welcomes all applicants regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, race, religion and belief, disability or age.