Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- Keen eye for detail and cost awareness – ensuring financial efficiency through delivering against robust and challenging business cases
- Partner and collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver robotic process automation solutions in a dynamic environment
- Analyse business requirements, design and implement technical solutions leveraging process automation technologies including Automation Anywhere, Alteryx, SNOW, Re: Infer, KOFAX, OCR & Machine Learning tools
- Develop using structured methodology and controls, perform integration testing and management of User Acceptance Testing
Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
- Problem solver who can manage challenges and issues, finding solutions and seeing them through to resolution
- Good communicator who can successfully interact with diverse client base across a varying business division landscape
You’ll be working in the central Group Operations Automation Development team – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations EMEA. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Automation solutions to support EMEA service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
- an engineering or programming background, with experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise, Kofax, Alteryx & SNOW)
- strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
- professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
- fluency in English (and any other language skills are a plus)
- familiar with project lifecycle and delivery management using an Agile methodology
- curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
- able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
- able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
- a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.