TÜV SÜD National Engineering Laboratory, a division of TUV SUD Ltd in the UK, is an international provider of technical consultancy, R&D, testing and measurement services with an excellent reputation built up over 50 years. We deliver to customers from a range of industries including Renewable & Sustainable Energy, Oil & Gas, Water and Government. We are part of the UK’s National Measurement System (NMS) funded by BEIS (the HM Government department), holding the standards for Flow and Density, and conduct ongoing BEIS-funded research aligned to the UK’s Industrial Strategy.
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Engineer. Responsibilities include operational testing, calibration and research projects across a range of multiphase and single-phase fluid flow facilities. Includes facility engineering management and continuous improvement within the UK Flow Measurement standard.
This is a developing role, and would suit an engineer with a broad, practical knowledge across all engineering disciplines, with the enthusiasm to learn and build a career in flow measurement.
Essential requirements for the candidate:
Advantageous requirements for the candidate:
- Responsible approach and practical knowledge of health, safety and environmental safeguards.
- Ability and willingness to develop quickly as a multi-skilled engineer, metrologist and influential engineer in an expanding business.
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Attention to detail and analytical review.
- Metrology technical expertise
- Knowledge of multiphase and / or single-phase flow theory and technology.
- Understanding of metering technology
- Instrumentation and communication protocol
Degree qualified, or equivalent, in engineering or relevant sciences. Ideally with several years’ experience in process or energy industries.
A competitive salary is on offer, as well as a comprehensive and flexible range of employee benefits. Further information regarding the Company can be found at www.tuvsud.com. Applicants should refrain from including the following information on their CV as these will not be used in the recruitment selection process: Date of birth, age, sex, marital status, school names, and religion.