TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Engineering Support to Budgets & Tenders - Provide engineering support to Win-it and Front End teams. Includes ITT review, preparation of tender deliverables (Schedule, method statements, materials lists, technical clarifications and qualifications), supplier interfacing and client meetings.
Client & 3rd Party Interfacing - Engineering interface for clients, subcontractors and other 3rd parties on their allocated scope of work. Interprets and understands the main contract, communicates effectively to the client and manages technical queries and interface requests. Identifies where changes are variations to the main contract.
Workscope Project Management – Defines the strategy and details the scope of work, develops plans, budgets and monitors progress. Manages changes and QHSE considerations, including risk management.
Installation Engineering (Onshore) – Develops installation concepts, prepares procedures and other technical deliverables (either directly or by supervising engineering disciplines), participates in technical and safety reviews, completes as-builts lessons learned and improvement projects.
Procurement Support and Supplier Management – Assist supply chain in the preparation of ITB’s, inputs to procurement plans, technical evaluation of bids, manages suppliers deliveries providing technical support from award to project close out.
Construction / Fabrication Management – Management of fabrication process from ITB to as-builts, including review of supplier documentation, site visits, monitoring progress, changes and technical clarifications and preparation for and attendance at SIT’s.
Mob Readiness, Mobilisations & Demobilisations – Participates in activities associated with mobilisations and demobilisations. Preparing all supporting documentation, coordinating subcontractors and ensuring activities are completed within defined schedules.
Installation Engineering (Offshore) - Working offshore to ensure work is executed is in accordance with project procedures. Knowledgeable regarding vessel construction equipment and operations. Represents the project team on the vessel preparing project documentation (project briefings, task plans, MOC’s, Lift Plans etc), prepares lessons learned and offshore close out reports.
QUALIFICATIONS (professional, technical, academic)
- HNC or above in relevant Engineering or Applied Science discipline
- Fluency in written and spoken English qualification
- Chartered Engineer (CEng), or Incorporated Engineer (IEng) membership of a relevant Engineering Institute
Experience delivering the key activities listed below:
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals associated with subsea construction activities.
- Proven ability to apply engineering and project management skills on subsea construction activities.
Experience in the following project construction activities:
- Preparation of tenders. Experience working on the full win-it lifecycle.
- Client interface experience
- Management of work packages
- Installation Engineer – Onshore
- Procurement Support and Supplier Management
- Construction / Fabrication Management
- Mobilisation & demobilisation
- Installation Engineer - Offshore
- Product Installation (Rigid, Flexible, umbilical and structures installation)
- Diving and Remote Intervention
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair
Your future at TechnipFMC
Potential career path, if possible
Global mobility opportunities if relevant
Training and development
Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”