Junior Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Calling all data geeks!
Do you have a fascination for data and want to be part of providing insight that drives business decisions? Do you have an analytical and technical mindset with a passion for Information Technology? If your answer is yes then a career in Business Intelligence (BI) could be for you.
As a Business Intelligence Data Analyst you will use your investigative and problem solving skills to analyse data and uncover trends that deliver actionable insights for the business. This could involve working with databases, data preparation, data analysis, business analysis and creating visualisations using industry standard BI tools.
You will be technical and have an appreciation for business, as well as an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people who thrive in a fast-paced environment to begin their careers in Business Intelligence. Are you ready to join?
FDM is the market leader in the recruitment, training and deployment of IT and business professionals, launching the careers of thousands of graduates each year. We are a FTSE 250 company with centres throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Our graduate careers programme will provide you with several weeks of commercially relevant training, after which you will become an FDM consultant, working onsite with our clients as part of their project teams for a 2-year period. After this time, you may continue your career with FDM or join the client as a permanent member of their team.
Our clients are industry leaders, operating across a number of sectors. They include HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, Sky, Department for Work and Pensions, British Airways, Costa Coffee, Aviva and many more.
What we offer:
- A fully supported learning and professional development careers programme
- Commercially relevant and fully funded training in our Leeds Academy, with the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications
- The chance to develop up to date technical skills and knowledge and work with industry leading systems and platforms
- The opportunity to gain experience working with some of the world’s largest organisations
- Accelerated career progression into a role as a Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Who are we looking for?
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree with honours (minimum 2:2) all degree subjects are welcome
- You are passionate about Information Technology and are data driven
- You have excellent communication skills and a collaborative nature
- You are analytical and a natural problem solver
- You are a multitasker and able to work under pressure to a consistently high standard
- You are geographically flexible to work throughout the UK
We look forward to hearing from you!