Due to company growth, we are now seeking a self-managing, enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic multi-disciplined Fire & Security Service Engineer. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining fire & security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements
- Responding to demand service calls on all types of fire and security systems
- Planning and implementing routine and demand call visits for your area
- Delivering a first-class customer service to all our customers
We are looking for someone who has the drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day. Our ideal candidate has:
- A passion for providing world class customer service
- Technical background in the electrical / electronic industry
- A full UK Driving Licence
- A multi-skilled background with experience maintaining and servicing fire and security systems
Marlowe Fire & Security Group is the fire life safety and security division of Marlowe Critical Services Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers providing protection to our customers property and people. Consisting of 8 established and complimentary brands: ACL, BBC Fire & Security, FAFS Fire & Security, FSE Fire & Security, Hadrian Technology, Island Fire Protection, Marlowe Fire & Security, Marlowe Kitchen Fire Suppression, Morgan Fire Protection.
What we offer
As part of the Marlowe Fire and Security team you will have access to some great benefits including:
- Competitive OTE through our Engineer Incentive Scheme
- Paid Travel Time (Employee to provide the first 30 minutes each way)
- Paid Overtime
- Private use of Company Vehicle
- Life Assurance
- Company Tablet and Mobile Phone
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
- Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers.
We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.