Within the UK, ISS provides high quality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings. ISS provides facilities management; cleaning & hygiene services; maintenance and building services; catering; security; landscaping and a wide range of other tailor-made services for customers throughout the Public, Private and specialist sectors.
As the Engineering Team Leader, you will be required to manage the delivery of our mobile engineering works on behalf of the Technical Services business and our clients.
- To monitor and review constantly, self-delivery and performance, and as required review Risk Assessments.
- Assist the Operations Manager with all planned and reactive maintenance activities, M&E and Fabric, throughout the operating sector.
- Offer guidance and assistance to the sector engineering team.
- Assist with the line management of a team of multi skilled mobile engineers to ensure service delivery is to the highest standards and maintained across multiple Clients.
- Continually review with the Operations Manager the operating sector performance to ensure engineering efficiency and first time fix ratio is maximised whilst engineering travel and non-productive time is kept to an absolute minimum.
- To deliver engineer and vehicle audits in line with Company Health & Safety policy.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- Health and Safety qualification in IOSH managing safely or equivalent.
- Relevant City and Guilds / NVQ or trade specific certifications.
- 5 years minimum experience in a field based Engineering role.
- In depth knowledge of Engineering legislation, codes of practice, Engineering installations, associated systems and certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of seniority.