An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Newcastle facility for a Service Co-ordinator to provide mobilisation/de-mobilisation support for Offshore Wind and Oil & Gas projects whilst also supporting sales order close-outs through to invoice submission.
This is a challenging role so the ability to cope with the varying change of workload in this busy and fast paced area is a must. This role is imperative to our Service Team ensuring that all products are serviced adequately and installed on time.
As a proactive and self-motivated individual you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of the Field Service Technician (FST) resource for mobilisations globally, including client liaison and safety and security planning to ensure we not only meet contractual requirements but keep FST’s safe at all time.
- Source external Technicians via approved agents where JDR FST’s are not available or where a unique skill set is required to meet the project requirements.
- Responsible for booking and maintaining mandatory offshore certifications, this includes but is not limited to; training, medicals & passports ensuring FST’s are always ready to mobilise at short notice on any project.
- Manage all client specific paperwork and visa applications to ensure we meet all contractual requirements.
- Interface with the JDR assigned Travel Company to book flights, trains, car hires & hotels with in project specific budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring all travel costs and labour bookings are processed into the relevant Visual sales order in a timely manner, keeping track of all spend to ensure budgets are met.
- Daily communication and collaboration with the Service Team; Service Supervisor, Service Support Engineers, Project Managers and Asset Team. Less regularly you will work with Sales and Tendering and Manufacturing.
- The first point of contact for all FST and client queries, liaising with the relevant parties to resolve issues in a timely manner. Providing formal 24/7 support as per rota and On-call policy.
With a background in administration, you will have excellent time management skills as well as first rate communication skills to deal with clients and service technicians alike. We are looking for someone who will go the extra mile and become a valued member of the team.
You should be comfortable working under your own initiative, as well as working as part of a small team. You will be adept at managing multiple priorities and conflicting demands on your time. Experience within a high pressurised co-ordination environment is desirable.
Job Type: Permanent
Work Location: Multiple Locations