We have a vacancy for a Machine Design Engineer
This vacancy is for a Mechanical Engineer qualified to a minimum of HNC level with a least 2 years’ experience of machine design.
1. Ensure the accurate and timely production of Mechanical and Tooling Assemblies upon instruction from Head of Design and Senior Tooling Design Engineer in accordance with the customer requirements.
2. Ensure that all designs adhere to the relevant CE machinery directives.
3. Ensure the design meets the agreed specification.
4. Produce full machine and proposal layout drawings.
5. Liaise with Systems Design Engineers to ensure the machine design is electrically and mechanically compatible.
6. Produce component drawings for all machined and fabricated items and liaise with production to ensure the accurate relay of mechanical build information.
7. Understand the importance of quality work and maintain agreed working standards to ensure work is produced to get it right first time.
8. Identify component parts required for a machine build, in accordance with the Company’s recognised Supplier and parts listings if necessary sourcing alternative suppliers/components in liaison with the Head of Design.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to join this forward-thinking family business and would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Dorothy Wainscott, HR Manager on 01565755000 or at email@example.com