- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be able to read and work from drawings.
- Have an interest in learning all the skills of a busy engineering firm.
- Sales order processing (pack and despatch)
- Responding to customer enquiries in line with experience
- Keeping the place clean and tidy
- All other duties as reasonably expected for the position
Qualifications / Experience: Experience an advantage but training will be provided.
Reference ID: Apprentice Engineer - 001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £4.15 per hour