Applications are invited for the post of Immersive Learning Developer.
The selected candidate will scope, design, build and deliver, on College or client’s sites, bespoke simulated immersive learning events and exercises using systems developed by the Hydra Foundation.
Using the Hydra methodology the selected candidate will work in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts to re-create ‘real-life’ policing and multi-agency scenarios to improve the effective response to, and management of, all aspects of Policing including Critical Incident Management.
All applicants must hold:
- A degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working as part of an agile delivery or project team using project management methodology, with professional accountability for the quality of project deliverables.
- Proven experience in the concepts of learning theory and methodology, ideally in adult learning, to meet specifications for enhancing knowledge and understanding and changing performance and behaviours
Please see job description for full details of the role.
Applications will be sifted against the ‘Essential criteria’ section of the job description.
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension