Are you an experienced Manufacturing/Production Engineer looking for the next stage of your career starting 2020?
McQuaid Engineering Ltd are a manufacturer (OEM) of specialist attachments with over 25 years’ experience selling into the construction and recycling markets. We work to high quality standards, including ISO 3834 and ISO 9001.
We are continuously striving to show a sustained commitment to our people, processes, innovation, outstanding product quality and exceptional customer service.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer.
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Responsible to: Lead Engineer
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: 40 hours - Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 5.00pm or 08:00am to 5:30pm and Friday 8am to 1.30pm
Salary: Negotiable/Dependent on experience
Working as a member of a close-knit team, the right candidate will be working with the design and manufacturing teams to ensure manufacturing solutions are delivered which meets and exceeds Quality, Safety, Cost & Schedule Requirements.
Take sales orders for products through all engineering processes to ensure on cost on time and to customer specification. This includes design reviews, ECR updates, BOM verification, customer documentation and manuals.
- Expedite sales orders related activities including kit lists, customised product approval items, manuals, drawings
- Working along with the Lead Engineer and Production Planner, allow time to follow ECR and development practice before bringing stock products through factory including updated factory floor data.
- Assist in New Product Development and keep track of product development from start to end.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to production product issues and streamlining on workshop floor.
- Working with Production Manager maintain tool register and calibration of tools.
- Implementation of current products into user friendly PDM system
Experience & Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Manufacturing/Production Engineer role in a relevant engineering discipline
- Knowledge of PDM/Design change Control System
- Degree/Higher Level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Competent user of CAD Software, Solidworks advantageous.
- Knowledge of hydraulic components parts
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Westfield Health Plan
- Birthday Treat
- Full time hours with early finish on a Friday
- Career development and progression
- Free car parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Manufacturing Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)