Negotiable salary + benefits
Reactive Recruitment are on the look out for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our client who are truly an industry leading manufacturer based in Craigavon.
As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for day to day supervision of the maintenance activities associated with plant, HVAC and processing equipment.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to
· Ensure that planned maintenance programs are activated for all plant and equipment within the MMS (Maintenance Management System)
· Ensure adequate maintenance routines exist, at appropriate intervals
· Supervise the daily work allocation of maintenance engineers to ensure all scheduled activities are completed on schedule.
· Ensure emergency breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner and that breakdown reports are generated and approved.
· Co-ordinate 24-hour call-out procedure to ensure adequate maintenance resources are available as required.
· Supervise spare parts for Plant, HVAC and Equipment to ensure adequate stock is available.
· Procure all materials required to ensure the continued safe and efficient operation of all plant and equipment.
· Control all maintenance SOPs ensuring updates are completed as required
· Ensure the Learning Management System (LMS) is up to date.
· Degree (or equivalent) in an engineering related subject
· Time served Mechanical or Electrical with HNC level qualifications (Or equivalent)
· Previous experience in a supervisory role (to include the supervision of personnel and the allocation of work)
· Experience in preventative and reactive maintenance including HVAC and complex packaging and processing equipment
· Confidence in the use of engineering related software packages
· High level of attention to detail
· Proven ability to complete documentation to an exceptional standard
This will be a day shift role (40 hours per week) with core hours of 10am – 4pm Monday to Friday. Salary offered for the role will be negotiable dependent on experience.
Send CV to apply and I will be in touch with more information and full job specification.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends