Installation and Service Engineer
My client a leading engineer company in their field who due to continued growth and success require a Service and Installation engineer to join their team
- Provide technical support and breakdown assistance
- Contribute positively to the business and financial performance of the company.
- In conjunction with the technical team help to identify, analyse and qualify areas of improvement in all aspects of system design and operation
- Maintain quality surveillance on a project by project basis to ensure that high level, error free solutions are delivered and the appropriate post project analysis is conducted to minimise errors on future projects.
- Build a good relationship with existing and new customers to maintain and promote the company name
- Ensure that customer care is highly reflected throughout all aspects of work undertaken and that any faults are resolved in a time appropriate manner.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Servicing and Installing machinery
- Good Mechanical experience
- Welding and Fitting experience
- Competent in working to engineering drawings.
- Be prepared to work globally but in particular across Europe
What you will receive
- Attractive Salary
- Company Van
- Variety in your role
- Great benefits package
- Career Progression
- A permanent position with a leading employer
What you need to do now
This truly is a great role, if you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 07873962097
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year