Your new role
Energia is currently involved in delivering two high profile Hydrogen Projects based in NI which includes the installation of a 500kW Electrolyser and a Hydrogen Refuelling Station to service 3 Double Decker Buses in Translink’s Milewater Service Centre in Belfast.
Reporting to Energia’s HSE Manager this key role will report on and assist the delivery, installation and safety processes of the equipment and contracts associated with the project.
What we offer
In addition to the all-important competitive salary and generous company pension (up to 6%), we also want to shout about some of our other great benefits;
- 25 days holiday per year plus 11 statutory holidays
- A Personal Contract Bonus of up to 10% of your salary
- Free car parking
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and year-round learning
- Wellbeing Calendar
- Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling Service)
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Health Cash Plan
- Membership of Sports and Social Clubs
- Annual salary review
- Endless supply of Tea and coffee
This role will be based in Newforge Lane, Belfast. The entrance to Newforge Lane lies off the Malone Road and is served by bus Metro Service 8. Travel to project sites will also be required, so a driving license will be required for this role.
Simply click on the Apply Now button located above.
Full details can be found in the job specification attached.
A reserve list will be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
Energia Group is an equal opportunities employer.