My client are a Main Contractor and is a leading family-owned construction business, operating across the UK and Ireland since 1969. Delivering an extensive range of engineering, build and construction services on some of the most prestigious projects in the world. Their Group companies provide specialist construction services - asbestos removal, demolition, civil engineering, dry lining and house building together with resource recovery services across multiple sectors.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Higher level qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Structural Engineering.
- CSCS / IOSH / SMSTS
- Experience in all aspects of infrastructure including roads, draining, groundworks, concrete frames, and utilities
- Large Steel Frame experience
- Must have worked with reinforced concrete
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- M.I.C.E / AMICE / IEng
- Previously worked in residential construction
- Diverse project background
- Support the Project Manager, deputising when necessary, in leading the construction of the allocated project
- Plan and control the safety, quality, engineering, Design and Temporary works, logistics and material deliverables in accordance with client and stakeholder requirements
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.