Join us in creating the most innovative underwater robotic technology for the harshest
environments in the deepest oceans and most turbulent waters.
We lead the world with the most advanced engineering, electronics and software systems for
pioneering electric underwater technology.
We don’t just create products – we are revolutionising the underwater world!
So come and be part of an innovative and agile team that is dedicated to smart and inspired
technology that is rapidly changing the future of underwater robotics.
To assemble and integrate remotely operated vehicles and their supporting equipment in line with the
configuration document, ensuring that all projects are completed on time and in-line with delivery
schedules, whilst working to the highest quality standards.
- Integrate all assemblies and sub-assemblies to produce complete systems as per the customer
specification and in accordance with company documentation.
- Conduct all testing required, proving system functionality, including all auxiliaries as per customer
- Provide offsite/offshore commissioning and customer support as and when required by the
company or by customer.
- Fault find and repair equipment as situations dictate and ensure that all faults and issues are
reported in the appropriate format.
- Raise change requests and provide information to improve product quality or improve efficiency to
support continual improvement process.
- Interpreting designs, engineering information and electrical drawings to assemble and test working
assemblies and proto-types.
- Good knowledge in the use of fibre optic termination, equipment and testing.
- Appropriate use of all relevant IT and other systems required to perform the role.
- Using personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to
challenges and obstacles in day to day activities and procedures within the specified role.
- Complying with 6S best practice and health and safety policies to maintain a safe working
- To act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the business at all times.
- To maintain a professional and supportive relationship with other departments in order to deliver
business and delivery objectives or deadlines.
- To carry out any other duties as detailed by the Engineering Manager or his authorised
This role is based full-time at our Fareham premises and attracts a competitive salary and benefits