Calero-MDSL is a fast-growing enterprise software company head-quartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Our solutions put global businesses in control of their technology lifecycle, enabling them to understand and reduce their Technology expenditure. We have a global presence with offices in Phoenix, New York, Orlando, London, Paris, and Hong Kong,
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic developer to join our development team based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge, highly visible and business critical software that gets used every day within the world’s largest financial institutions and multi-national organizations – including Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Toyota and Facebook.
Calero-MDSL is continually evolving the technology platform to leverage new technologies and deliver compelling solutions. Integrations and connectivity in/out of our platform is critical to the daily operations and success of our business.
We are firm believers of configuration over customisation, as such most of the work is innovating in our engines and toolkits to facilitate this connectivity. We have a mature integration platform and toolkit allowing pipeline driven integrations with various systems such as ServiceNow, SAP, Office 365, Azure, AWS, GCP and frankly anything with an API or file feed. Integrations utilise a wide breadth of communication protocols but are mostly REST API’s and formatted file transfers.
Our backing database platform is built using Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and we are Microsoft Data Platform Gold Partners, the SoA platform is written in C# with a plethora of modular capabilities but inter service communication is through typed WebAPI or ReBus messaging over RabbitMQ.
What we’re looking for
The candidate must have at least two years commercial experience writing backend Service Orientated API’s
- Fluent in C#, WebAPI, REST Patterns, SOAP
- API Design and Domain Driven Modelling – Using Swagger and visual sequence diagrams
- API Testing – Using Postman or any other automated and repeatable approach
- API Security - API Gateways, Authentication, Authorization etc (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Connectivity to Service Now
- File transfer tech - SFTP, SSH, PGP
- Windows and Linux scripting
- Entity Framework 6
- SOLID principles
- Applied experience of Systems Observability, Health and Performance
- TSQL – Only basic SQL skills are required
- Containerisation and Virtualisation – Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Terraform
- DevOps Tooling – Build Pipelines, GIT, Jenkins
- Telco/Financial domain experience
We look for developers who passionately care about the product they are creating, and who take real ownership of their work. Creativity and conscientiousness are highly valued.
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Nuffield gym membership
- Summer team building event and Christmas party
This role is based at our head office in Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3EH. We are conveniently located next to High Brooms mainline station and have easy access to the A21 and M25.