Exciting Opportunity for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers
£32,500 - £35,000 basic plus competitive shift premium
Three shift working required
AETC Limited is a UK division of the industry leading Precision Castparts Corp (PCC), which employs over 25,000 people across the globe. PCC is the world’s largest manufacturer of airfoil components for the aerospace and Industrial power generation markets. AETC’s modern facility in Leicestershire produces complex, high precision nozzle guide vanes for a number of high profile, market leading customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, skilled Maintenance Engineers with a strong desire to promote maintenance best practice within a challenging environment.
These roles support our Operations function, by attending to maintenance / equipment breakdowns, working on facility improvement projects and taking a proactive approach to preventative maintenance activities.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, we offer employees an excellent benefits package and an opportunity for career development within a globally recognised organisation.
To become part of our maintenance team, you will need:
- Proven experience of providing maintenance support within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proven shift based electrical maintenance experience
- Experience of maintaining CNC machining Centres, in particular Siemens, Heidenhain and Fanuc
- Proven experience in AC / DC servo drives
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience gained from a multi skilled environment
- 17th Edition installation wiring qualification
- A willingness and drive to actively endorse and promote excellent standards of work and health and safety compliance.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute in a team environment
- The ability to cope with complexity and to achieve goals within demanding deadlines
- To be willing and able to contribute to the development of the company through involvement in continuous improvement projects / activities