Commissioning Engineer – Pipelines – Contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the commissioning of a major new gas plant and associated pipelines.
- The role will be based in our client’s offices in London, though will require frequent visits to site in Europe.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating detailed plans and developing commissioning, operation and handover procedures for the client.
- Supporting other members of the client team as the site-based team completes walk downs and close outs of various aspects of the project.
- The role is initially required for somebody to work c.4 days a week, with the potential for this to increase to 5 days a week.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Must have significant experience during the commissioning stages of gas plants and / or gas pipelines.
- Relevant qualification (HNC / HND or above).
- Must have extensive Oil & Gas industry experience working for a major engineering business.
This role has the potential to become very long term and move between multiple projects while also paying market leading rates.