Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
o We are one Mitie:
- Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
- Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
- Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
- Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust:
integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile:
whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger:
we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business:
we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Knowledge of relevant procedures
- Level of customer Service
- Team Player
- Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Objectives and responsibilities:
To ensure that so far as is reasonably reacts efficiently and effectively in line with SLA’s and KPI’s
To perform tasks in the professional manner to a suitable standard to meet both clients and Mitie expectations.
To carry out below duties in compliance with Mitie Services policies and procedures.
Compliance with Health and Safety policy/legislation.
- To raise jobs on system..
- Respond to helpdesk emails within a timely fashion.
- To provide administration support to Engineers, Supervisors and Account Manager.
- Answer the telephone and address all enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run open job weekly reports.
- Assist with tasks requested by Helpdesk Co-Ordinator.
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Educated to GCSE level or above
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good telephone manner and understanding of customer care
- Experience of Maximo and Oracle an advantage
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Enthusiastic with positive “can do” approach
- Work well during times of pressure.
- Calm nature – even temperament
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.