Bracknell or Solihull
Are you a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)? Can you work within an Agile team leading and automating testing and supporting other phases of development? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to provide testing in Agile/DevOps for our customers across the UK and EMEIA.
We are looking for a SDET to join Fujitsu’s Test and validations team.
The role will involve
- Providing specialist testing advice and delivery
- Managing testing activities on projects within a program or service
- Working as part of a DevOps/Agile squad supporting activities within sprints
- Leading and managing the testing effort within sprints
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Supplying and presenting reports when required.
- Producing plan(s) and estimating test requirements when required
- TDD implementation /BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution
- Automation experience e.g. Selenium, Java, AngularJS, JS and C#
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, TFS, Jenkin & Clouds services, e.g. AWS, Azure
- API Services – RESTful, POSTman
- Hands on work experience in e.g. JUnit, NUnit and TestNG
- Experience in CI/CD e.g. Cucumber, Slack, Serenity, SpecFlow
Ideally you will have a proven background working within an Agile/DevOps environment.
Fujitsu has been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you don’t meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
Empowering human difference