Are you an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer with the ability to help us progress our journey into DevOps?
If so, we are looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to work in our Infrastucture and Programmes stream to help automate and provision environments across our platforms and to be the technical lead for the design, implementation and maintenance of our automated pipelines.
You must have experience in working with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS together with experience of version control systems. You must also have demonstrable experience of CI/CD.
Keoghs is the leading provider of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector. We have a positive working culture so, as a member of the Keoghs IT department, you will engage with a great team who love new technologies. We have a fast-growing working environment, where we empower and trust our team to work independently whilst also pulling together to achieve our objectives.
- You will manage the automation and provisioning of environments across our platforms
- You will lead the design, implementation and maintenance of automated pipelines for all our DevOps activities
- You will manage the build and deployment of software artefacts to all environments with a defined and documented release process
- Specify and deploy appropriate management tools to monitor the health of software artefacts
- You will work closely with key team members to instil best practices
- You will work closely with the Head of Infrastructure and Programmes to ensure IT objectives are achieved
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Teamwork – You will contribute actively to an environment in which colleagues work cooperatively with each other.
- Agile – Experience of Agile Scrum methodology is an advantage.
- Concern for Excellence – You must understand the Principles of Excellence at Keoghs and how these are applied to the way Keoghs runs its business.
- You must understand and adhere to Keoghs Shared Values.
- You will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic who can work without supervision.
- You must show a highly committed attitude.
- You must have good analytical skills, methodical, accurate and show great attention to detail.
- You will be able to communicate in clear and concise manner both written and verbal.
- You must be flexible/adaptable to change.
How we will support you .
What you can expect from us:
- We are flexible with working hours and will generally work around your needs where we can
- We support working from home, all we ask is that you come into our office in Bolton two days’ a week to aid collaboration
- We will provide you with support from our Head of IT Products and our Head of IT Capabilities to learn and improve our working practices
- We will provide you with a coach to support you with your professional development plan
- You will find that your colleagues are down-to-earth and make for good team-mates.
- A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
- Monday to Friday – 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year (opportunity to buy & sell 3 days)
- Family Cover Private Medical Insurance Bupa
- Health Cash Plan
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- PHI/Income Protection
- Pension Contribution based
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
- Tech Scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Car Parking Scheme*
- Gym Flex*
- Access to Online Discount Sites
- Discounted Gourmet Society Membership
- Discounted Tickets for Merlin Attractions nationwide
- Discounts at local retail outlets
- after successfully completing probation
Our culture is focussed on making Keoghs sustainable and successful for our people and clients, with this our five values are at the heart of everything we do;
- We listen, are down to earth and supportive
- We work together towards a common goal
- We’re friendly with a can do attitude
- We care about our clients
- We evolve
Keoghs is a Disability Confident employer and we endeavour to recruit from the widest possible pool of suitable candidates.
If you require any adjustments or special arrangements to be made to our application process on account of a disability please contact or telephone 01204 672278 and ask to speak to Recruitment.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please
Contract type - Permanent
Practice Area - IT
Business Unit - Infrastructure