- Carrying out servicing and repairs to Arriva and DVSA standards
- Inspection of vehicles for scheduled maintenance (training can be provided)
- Attending vehicle breakdowns as and when required.
- Preparing vehicles for annual test.
- Vehicle fault diagnosis
- Attending any relevant training courses including Health and Safety.
Y ou will need to have the ability to work safely and unsupervised to pre-set standards and guidelines. You will have a sound knowledge of PCV maintenance, with the relevant qualifications to certify this. A PCV licence is desirable but not essential. Where necessary training can be provided. The role will include shift work and some electrical knowledge would be an advantage.
Employee welfare is important to Arriva and we ensure that we provide a safe working environment for all our engineers. To equip you with the tools to prevent injury, we will provide a variety of courses, with the inclusion of Health and Safety so that you can identify potential risks. Any risks which could cause injury must be reported immediately to the Engineering Manager.
In return we can offer the right candidate modern facilities, supportive working environment, technical training, career development opportunities and the benefit of working for a people focused, highly regarded company.