- Location: Durham
- Postcode: DH1 5TS
- Programme: Software Development Technician - Level 3
- Salary: £21840 per annum
- Ref: JO-2109-9759
What we look for
- Passion for IT and Tech
- Digital Advocates
Gliff.ai are a technology company who specialise in artificial intelligence and are now looking to expand their team through the addition of a Software Development Apprentice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within software development and gain skills in a variety of technologies across a range of different projects. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of a few coding languages already, as well as being confident and motivated.
The role has amazing progression opportunities such as developing onto a Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship and potentially securing a permanent placement.
Key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Writing and developing code
- Bug testing and fixing software
- Creating user-stories/documentation from client specifications
- Working with other departments to create apps and websites
- Supporting the wider development team on projects
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Passionate about creating code; a hobbyist at minimum
- Someone who has a good understanding of coding languages
- Some knowledge of Python and web development technologies
- Passion for tech
- Self-motivated and driven
- A Grade C/Functional skills equivalent in English Language and Math’s
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
- £21,840 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge by visiting our IAG section on the Baltic Apprenticeships website.
Residency eligibility criteria will apply.
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to Email
Share to Pinterest
Share to More
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £21,840.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations