RE: SURE is a fast-growing, innovative remote security services provider. At RE: SURE, we look after what is precious to our clients – their businesses, their employees, their homes, and even their families.
At RE: SURE we are redefining what excellent security solutions look like. In order to do so we work to the following four principals:
- Provision of unparalleled service, with the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Provision of that service from world-class facilities
- Employ highly trained experts with the same customer focus as the company
- Use and develop state-of-the-art technology to provide our services
Outside of a singular focus on the customer journey and experience, the other key to our success to date has been constant innovation. As we have grown further and continue to get bigger, we have decided it's time to put in place a dedicated R&D resource.
This exciting new position will involve regular direct collaboration with upper management of the company. Principal tasks will include:
- Selection, testing and integration of new CCTV software and hardware products for use by RE: SURE in external intruder detection.
- Selection, testing and integration of hardware products to complement our service and associated mobile app, RE: SURE I/O.
- Carry out R&D activities as they evolve and as prescribed by upper management of the company
- Assist the rest of the technical support team with new growth related activities on demand
We are looking for a self-driven, quality-orientated, big picture thinker. Primary requirements are:
- Analytical mind. Ability to analyse and decipher large amounts of data and quickly recognise trends and hidden issues
- Technically astute with an ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of new software systems and technologies
- Hands on. Ability to get stuck in and get hands dirty. Get up a ladder and get a camera installed for testing purposes or go to one of our customer sites and stuck underneath a server to see if there is a better way to do it.
- Logical and creative thinker with high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to construct strong working relationships with customers, suppliers and employees
- High levels of collaboration and communication and extremely well organised
- At least five years work experience in R&D and/or hands on experience with electrics/electronics, IT/networking and/or electronic security (strongly desired)
- A degree (or equivalent) in electronic, electrical or software engineering (desired)
- Software/coding experience would be viewed as beneficial but is not expected to be part of this role (at present)
- CCTV systems experience would also be seen as beneficial as would previous experience in automation or access control.
- Where no formal R&D experience in place, the ability to demonstrate a strong track record of creative thinking, project completion and new idea implementation after rigorous testing
This will vary depending on the amount of value the successful candidate can bring to the company, i.e. qualifications and experience. Potential candidates can rest-assured that the package will be very competitive, and will include participation in the company performance bonus scheme once probation is complete.
***PLEASE NOTE CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 9th December 2020***
- Bonus scheme
- Sick pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,695.00-£29,500.00 per year
- work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19