Salary: Upto £28,000 per annum plus Veolia benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Based between 210, London and Kingswood, Cannock with the flexibility to travel across the UK
Closing Date: Sunday 12th June 2022
Candidate shortlisting and assessment days will take place in June 2022.
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone. It’s why we’re looking for someone who’s just as committed as we are, and wants to take their career in a direction where they can push for genuine change, to take up an exciting project engineer role in our friendly team. And if you’re interested in project management, this graduate role will suit you perfectly.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to start a career where you’re making a difference everyone can see, or just do a good day’s work. We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment in small and big ways, and contribute towards our inclusive culture.
This will be a 2-year programme providing you with valuable exposure and insight into Veolia services and strategic Veolia projects.
As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will go through a structured development programme, undertaking leadership, management, soft skills and safety modules with your graduate cohort.
What will you be doing?
- Providing engineering for an exciting range of low-carbon energy solution projects within our Energy Projects Construction Team
- Gaining exposure to a range of projects including energy, water and recycling technologies
- Developing skills and gaining knowledge and experience across engineering, construction and project management
What are we looking for?
- Degree level qualification in a relevant science or engineering subject (a minimum of 2:1 to be achieved by Sept 2022)
- Enthusiasm and curiosity with a focus on safe and successful project delivery
- A team player who is flexible and ready to embrace a dynamic projects environment
- Willingness to travel across the UK (dependent on project and business needs)
As a part of your online application, you will need to complete gamified assessment challenges before we can consider your application for this position. We promise it's not one of those boring assessments!
If you are successful at the application stage, we’ll invite you to attend a virtual assessment day.
Our promise to you
We know that a genuinely good role goes both ways. So alongside your salary or hourly pay, you’ll get 25 days of holiday plus an extensive benefits package, which includes our market-leading pension and share scheme, and a range of employee discounts. Also to help you further, we provide mental health and financial support, so you can lean on us whenever you need to.
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
Here at Veolia, we’re proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Graduate
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
Reference ID: JR4589