At Nobia we want to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. We want to be the design leader, realising people’s kitchen dreams and organizing people’s homes. Within R&D and Product Development, we are working hard to fulfill these aspirations.
You will be joining us on an 18 month fixed term contract.
What you’ll be doing
As Product Developer within the R&D team, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of new and improved products, taking them to the next level. Working closely together with Nobia Sourcing, Production and Product Management. You will take an active part in product development from the start of the role.
- Change and/or create necessary drawings and technical documentation on time in line with the Nobia Go- To-Market Process.
- Development with both internal and external suppliers
- Develop prototypes for evaluation and approval
- Ensuring relevant testing standards and accreditations are met
- Ensuring cross functional collaboration
- Working on multiple projects concurrently
- Taking part and contributing in product workshops
- Supporting the team on major group projects
- Offering additional support to the wider R&D team where necessary.
How you will qualify for the role
You will have experience of Product or Technical development, ideally within the kitchen industry however we will consider other industries. You’ll have experience using CAD (Ideally Solid works), be self-driven with the ability to work on multiple projects. You’ll be comfortable at handling data and have excellent Microsoft Office skills being able to create specifications and presentation materials.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll discover a rewarding team environment, excellent career and development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits.
Who are we
Join us and you’ll be part of Europe’s largest kitchen specialist with 15 or so strong brands, including Magnet, Gower, HTH and Marbodal. We achieve net sales of SEK 13 billion across our business. We build more than 135,000 cabinets and help over 70,000 customers realise their kitchen dreams every single week.
c£35k depending on experience
Hours Per Week: