Multi Skilled Shift Engineer, Salary between £28K -£35K per annum, based on experience
The Shift pattern is 22.00-06.00, 0600-1400, 14.00-22.00 on a 3-week rotating shift pattern
Large manufacturing company in Thetford
- Responsible for dynamic risk assessments & maintenance activity procedures
- Accountable for own workshop activities, repairs, fabrications & software
- Responsible for plant & machinery safety & statutory requirements, record keeping & data input
- Responsible for equipment & plant cost awareness, damage & recurrence, efficiency, energy savings, parts control, repairs & security
- Responsible for own KPI’s & short & long-term goals, (budget, downtime PPM’s including corrective actions & top issues)
- Undertake plant strip downs, rebuilds and component repairs within the workshop
- Proactive & reactive maintenance
- Working on PLC`s (fault finding)
- Previous experience in similar engineering role
- Must have experience and qualification in both electrical and mechanically
- You will have good fault finding & problem-solving skills
- Understanding of health and safety within a manufacturing environment
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensuring that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Manufacturing and Production
Manufacturing, Multi-skilled, Mechanical, Electric engineer
Apply for this Job
Please enter your full name.
Enter a valid email address.
Cover Letter *
Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload a CV *
Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
Fields marked with * are required.