The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of Facilities capital expenditure projects. The role will involve liaising with Almac internal staff and the coordination of external designers and construction contractors.
Job Responsibilities will include;
1. Supervise and coordinate the activities of external designers
2. Manage and supervise external contractors
3. Maintain Almac site facility drawings
4. Management of the Facilities documentation system
5. Within each Business Group on site, liaise with relevant Area Managers to develop and maintain Business Service Level Agreements.
6. Liaise with Line Manager on a regular basis regarding progress, issues or circumstances, which alter agreed time scales and work schedules.
7. Ensure that the Facilities department operates within the constraints of all current health, safety and environmental legislation.
8. Coordinate and manage Facilities Maintenance Service Providers used on the Craigavon
The ideal candidate will possess a Degree in an Engineering or Construction discipline, have prior project management experience and have previous experience managing on site contractors. Further details on essential and desirable criteria can be found on the attached job description.
Closing Date: 01 October 2021 at 4pm