We are looking for an Installation Technician to join our busy team at Psco.
Please see some details below of the position and requirements for the role..
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Installation and configuration of LED displays, individual screens, video walls (with colour calibration) and large format displays.
- Communication both internally and externally with clients and colleagues.
- Working as a team supporting colleagues to ensure there is cover in all depots.
- Maintenance of company issued equipment – mobile phones, tools, vehicles.
- Permanent and temporary installations to customers’ satisfaction.
- Assisting Operations/Logistics Administration Support & adhering to procedures.
- Ability to follow instructions from Project Engineer/co-ordinator, where applicable.
- Adhering to Health & Safety procedures and company policies in the office and on site.
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations as required.
- Undertake training as required.
- Passionate about the aims and values of PSCo Ltd.
If you think this could be the new opportunity for you, please apply today!
Please quote "Insttech" when applying for this position.
Closing Date 16th March 2020
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Human Resources
or use our online application form