Working for a Tier 1 Principal Contractor who specialise in Civils & Construction within the Rail sector, you will be an individual who has the ability to manage the site team & subcontractors on a day to day basis.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Have working in a similar role within a contracting environment
- Experience running Rail Infrastructure Projects
- Good expereince writing Work Package Planns (WPP's)
- A HNC/HND or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- SMSTS or acceptable alternative (e.g. NEBOSH General)
To lead successful contract delivery on behalf of the company by ensuring that all the site team (Sub Agents/Supervisors/Engineers) are fully appraised of the contract parameters and have the capability and resources necessary to achieve contract objectives.
To develop relationships with all parties associated with the contract and to ensure that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality whilst ensuring that client expectations regarding quality, programme and budget are wherever possible exceeded
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.