Lexis Nexis is looking to recruit a technology graduate to work on our Cloud based, high volume, high speed data systems which supply data to the Insurance Industry.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and a desire to learn new skills to join a highly experienced team in our Nottingham office.
Knowledge of PHP and / or Java would be advantageous. Strong computing fundamentals is essential. AWS/cloud experience would be a bonus along with any API or microservice experience.
The role is quite varied but has a strong focus on expanding our platform, developing and maintaining APIs, security, responding to incidents and general system improvements.
The successful application will join an existing team that includes great benefits and a competitive salary.
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of applicable development languages such as PHP and Java.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems and tools.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Familiar with some agile working methodologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
- Complete simple bug fixes.
- Under the guidance of senior-level engineers, successfully implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews.
- Resolve basic technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- All other duties as assigned.
qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Risk & Business Analytics (RBA) provides customers with innovative solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk while enhancing operational efficiency through eight unique brands. RBA is a market segment of RELX and has more than 8,500 employees serving customers in over 180 countries. RBA’s eight brands include: LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Accuity, Proagrica, ICIS, Cirium, XpertHR, Nextens, and EG.