Jensen Hughes has a new position for an experienced Fire Engineering Consultant in our Manchester office. JGA recently joined forces with JENSEN HUGHES, one of the largest safety, security and risk-based engineering consultancy firms in the world, with more than 1,300 employees in 70+ offices worldwide. As a result of our merger, and as part of a major expansion strategy, we have opportunities for engineers at a range of Senior positions. JGA are the UK and Ireland’s largest independent fire engineering consultancy, with 7 offices across England, Ireland and Scotland. With more than 25 years experience and 6,000 projects worldwide, our reputation for providing innovative, design focused solutions has made us the consultant of choice for many of Europe’s leading property clients. We work on some of the largest and most challenging construction projects across every sector.
Responsibilities will include the management and implementation of a wide variety of engineering design and consulting projects. As a member of our team you will:
- Plan and direct engineering activities for your own projects.
- Conduct building and fire code reviews and analyses.
- Have a track record in delivering fire strategies for construction projects across every building sector.
- Prepare and present technical reports and presentations.
- Participate in Business Development.
- Take a lead role in the development of our junior staff
If you are interested in a challenging and dynamic career opportunity, then we would like to hear from you. Salary and career prospects in our rapidly expanding company are excellent.
Bachelors degree or higher and direct experience in Fire Engineering
Candidates will ideally be working towards Engineering Chartership but this is not essential
- At this time, we are only able to consider UK based candidates. Please also opt out of any related forms not pertinent to UK employment.