MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MULTI-SKILLED)
CMB Recruitment is working with a leading Food Manufacturing company based in Co Armagh which is seeking a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer on a day shift basis plus covering night shift/ weekends on a rota basis. This represents an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and expanding company.
The post holder will provide an effective maintenance and repair service throughout the company to minimise breakdowns and down time and maximise operating efficiencies. The Maintenance Engineer will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Carry out an intensive programme of planned preventive maintenance and update schedule as required
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time
- Accurate completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc
- Ensure there are adequate supplies of spares on site for commonly used parts or those with a long lead time
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks and inspections and takes timely corrective action
- Oversee installation and maintenance projects
- Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel
- Minimum 2 years Maintenance experience preferably over a mix of Mechanical/Electrical and pneumatic equipment
- Hold a relevant Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualification, NVQ, ONC, OND etc would be beneficial
- Be proactive and able to manage your own time
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, overtime etc
- Experience in the Food Industry would be an advantage
- Good literacy, numerical skills
- Computer literate
A very competitive salary is available for the successful candidate dependent upon the level of relevant experience with shift allowance and overtime paid.
Please click on the link below to send your CV to us and we will be in contact. If you wish to have a confidential discussion please contact Colin Boden at CMB Recruitment on 07910 537394.
CMB Recruitment Belfast is acting as a Recruitment Company for this position on behalf of our client.
Reference ID: BHJOB4946_1401
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£42,000.00 per year
- maintenance: 2 years (Required)