Are you a goods in inspector/ stores person within an aerospace/ aviation environment? Are you looking for a new challenge?
- You will be issuing tools to engineers
- Demanding aircraft spares
- Receipt of spares
- Booking in and issuing of the same
- Ensuring calibrated tooling is sent to workshop in good time and receiving items back and updating listings
- Demanding- receiving and booking in of consumable items
- Processing, packing and dispatch of u/s items and keeping the stores in an organised condition
This role requires the applicant to work a shift pattern of four days on, four off, 07.00 - 19.00.
Ideally you will have at least three years' experience, preferably within an aerospace environment.