Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Test Engineer (CA title:
Systems Engineer) to join our team in Crawley, West Sussex. At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace training, networking and mentoring.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is the global industry leader, delivering flexible, highly reliable, cost effective aviation solutions to evolve and adapt technology that optimizes and expands customer capabilities.
The Satellite Solutions and Cabin Services team are looking to add a Test Engineer to their SATCOM team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Derive test cases from requirements and technical documentation.
- Write, maintain and debug automated tests in Python.
- Setup and execute manual test cases.
- Troubleshoot issues, raise defect reports and perform root-cause analysis on failures.
- Design test fixtures and equipment.
- Drive continuous process improvement and be actively involved in identifying opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Maintain test rigs and environments.
- Work closely with the product and development teams.
- Experience of test automation using Python.
- Experience of testing wireless networks and communications systems (i.e. SATCOM).
- A strong understanding of testing and automation technologies.
- Experience of delivering and maintaining Linux installations.
- Sound knowledge of software testing methodologies.
- Quick learner with strong technical capability and excellent communication skills.
- Use of defect tracking systems and version control systems.
- Experience of testing embedded software products.
- Experience of Agile methodology, TDD, BDD and Continuous Integration.
- Experience using COTS test software and equipment (Spirent TestCenter, Ixia VeriWave, etc.).
- Experience of Technical Team Leading.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.