As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo currently have an opportunity for a Senior Engineer to support the development and delivery of vehicle dynamics projects for a range of high-performance sports cars. Due to heavy investment and record sales of current models, our client is expanding their engineering team in their efforts to remain at the forefront of innovation within the automotive industry. This is a permanent position based in Norfolk.
- Support vehicle development activities and communicate results to project teams
- Ensure vehicle development is in line with VTS’s, DVP’s test procedures and project plans
- Delivery of vehicle dynamics development projects in line with project cost, quality and timing requirements
Experience & Knowledge
- A Mechanical or Automotive Engineering degree
- Experience in developing vehicle dynamics performance, including damper tuning, air springs and steering
- Experience of European vehicle dynamics test facilities
For more information on the Senior Engineer position, contact Lisa on 01903 276761 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.