Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently sourcing for a Metering Technician for Kittiwake Asset working a 3/4/3/5 rotation.
The Metering Technician will be involved in daily checks of all offshore measurement stations and analysis of alarms and events and conduct routine maintenance and certification of all technical, allocation, environmental, process analysers and custody transfer metering systems and test equipment.
Job Specific Duties:
- Ensuring that all measurement and test equipment is in good working order and fit for purpose and any defects reported
- Carrying out non-routine maintenance of all technical, environmental, allocation, process analysers and Custody Transfer
measurement system equipment including breakdown support
- Executing work as per the plan generated by the onshore support engineer, and the generation of permits and isolation certification for controlled and safe working
- Handling and preparing any key meters, analytical equipment and or secondary instrumentation for return to calibration laboratories for testing, verification and or calibration
- Assisting with the planning and execution of shutdown Metering scopes as and when required
The successful candidate will have offshore experience as a Metering Technician with a proven track record of operating and maintaining oil, gas and environmental flow measurement systems with a good working knowledge of their principles of operation. They will have an SVQ and HNC / HND and able to demonstrate significant experience in flow measurement. We are looking for a team player with high levels of numeracy and IT skills.