Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever-great range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand in the UK, picked from supermarket shelves over 208 million times each year.
We are currently recruiting for a RPA Analyst / Developer to join our friendly It Team. This role may be based at either our Market Drayton or East Kilbride sites.
a real challenge
- You will analyze, compare, plan, design, test automation strategies and implement them (also on the basis of specifications).
- You will bring experience in project work and the passion to create and implement ITIL-oriented, innovative IT solutions according to our strategy.
- You will take over the technical configuration, programming, quality control, risk management as well as, supporting and monitoring under consideration of IT processes.
- You will manage projects using agile (e.g. Scrum), waterfall or a hybrid of this methodologies or participate in them.
- You will be a strong communicator, dedicated, team and service oriented.
- You will bring with you analytical thinking, a structured & pro-active way of working and the motivation to grow with challenges.
the perfect reinforcement
- You will have a university degree in economics, business informatics, computer science or similar knowledge acquired in practice.
- You have RPA, Software Robotics, Process Automation (such as digitization, workflows, screen scraping, etc.) or Cognitive Computing experience. Skills on machine learning and artificial intelligence will be of advantage
- You will have knowledge of a common RPA and AI software, e.g. B: Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, etc. Experience on system- and s/w-architecture is of advantage.
- Your sound object-oriented programming skills & design techniques, e.g. in .NET C # or VBA macros you could already prove in practice and would like to continue to grow in this direction.
- You should have experience in DB Tools SSIS, SSRS, and CTE, as well as XML, SOAP, WCF, Windows Services, Web Services, SoA, and Micro Services related experience is also beneficial.
- Willingness for occasional business trips.
- It will be beneficial if you have good knowledge of spoken and written German and English.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk