- Responsible for producing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverable's within a field of expertise.
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Understands DXC Portfolio and how to apply it to engineered solutions.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning's are documented Knowledge sharing and reuse within practice or profession.
Scope and Complexity
- Small to medium projects involving single discipline and technology.
- Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Solves diverse and complex problems.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Works with and under the direction of the Project Services Lead Engineer/architect and with customer nominated representatives.
- Provides guidance to employees in lower job levels.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Demonstrates execution of the DXC strategy.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence.
5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total).