Are you personable and engaging?
Do you want to deliver an incredible customer experience every day?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us…
We’re a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
1. Excellence – we bring our best self-everyday
2. Integrity – we always do the right thing
3. Heart – we work & lead with heart
4. Curious – we seek to understand, grow & develop
5. Together – we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
- Provide Excellent Service Delivery to customers
- Maintain positive and constructive relationships with client management and client departments
- Engaging with customers to support triage and adhere to appointment timeframes
- Manage workload efficiently through mobile applications
- Deliver excellent team performance and deliver business financial targets to minimise risks
- Work safely at all times and in accordance with company procedures
- Participate in all company provided training to maintain standards, knowledge, and accreditation
- Committed to company objectives in Health & Safety & Environmental
- Understanding the market across Digital Appliances
- Ensuring Samsung standards are adhered to for all Samsung repair and support activities
- Excellent understand of Speed & Quality controls measures and procedures
- Excellent understanding of electronic mobile communications
- Demonstrable experience of effectively diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical faults
- Good understanding of Electric and Electronic principles and ability to use in practice
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Good manual skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A responsible attitude to health and safety.
- Strong communication skills, for talking to customers.
- To be able to work quickly, sometimes under pressure.
- To be able to work well on their own, without supervision.
- To be able to complete records and reports.
- To be able to use a laptop computer for diagnostic and report work.
- The willingness to upskill if required and shows competence in other areas
And last but not least… what’s in it for you?!
- Working with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
Our commitment to you…
We understand that we are currently living and working in unprecedented times and that this may cause uncertainty. We want our applicants to know that we are committed to the recruitment and onboarding process for this and so the experience will be reflective of our culture of embracing change, agility in our processes and putting our people first. This means the hiring (and potentially onboarding) of this role will be completed entirely remotely. We will work with our candidates to make this process a smooth and accessible as possible. Thank you.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.